1. The online store located on the website at http://opony4x4.eu allows you to make purchases through the Internet.
2. The shop owner is: KERAM Dariusz Marek ul.Wiejska 16a 31-464 Kraków, NIP 945-191-49-42, REGON 356841330
3. Prices of goods in the online store http://opony4x4.eu are in Polish zloty and include VAT (they are gross prices).
PROCEDURE FOR PLACING AND IMPLEMENTING ORDERS
1. The email address provided by the user and the phone can be used to process orders.
2. The basic condition for the implementation of the purchased purchases is the correct ordering by the Ordering Party order form, made available by Keram on the website of the online shop.
3. In the event of circumstances preventing full or temporary execution of the order placed, Keram Dariusz Marek reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order - he is obliged to immediately notify the Ordering Party.
4. Wrongly filled order forms will not be considered.
5. The purchased goods are delivered to the address indicated on the order form.
6. The customer has the right to choose the method of delivery and payment, according to the order form.
7. Shipping costs are paid by the buyer.
GUARANTEE, ADVERTISEMENTS AND REFUNDS
1. The basis for accepting the complaint is the presentation by the customer of a proof of purchase of goods (fiscal receipt or VAT invoice).
2. Complaints can be made by phone or in writing to email@example.com Each complaint should contain a detailed description of the nonconformity.
3. In case of nonconformity of the goods with the contract, the Customer shall return to the Store the advertised goods together with a description of the nonconformity.
4. The condition of the complaint in case of any mechanical damage in the ordered products is to write the minutes in the presence of the courier.
5. The delivery of the package by the courier is not subject to a complaint.
6. The store will respond to the customer's complaint within 14 working days of the return of the goods together with a description of the non-compliance.
7. The customer has the right to return the purchased product within 14 days without giving any reason.
8. Returned goods should be returned to the Store in the unaltered state (ie not used in the original packaging).
1. Tires to Poland are sent at the COD, so the preferred form is payment on delivery. At the client's request is the ability to prepay to a bank account.
1. In matters not governed by this Regulation, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Law on protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous goods of 31 March 2000 shall apply. No. 22, item 271).