We provide our clients with full respect for privacy and the protection of personal data.
1. The administrator of personal data of Customers of the Online Store is: Keram Dariusz Marek registered in CEIDG under the identification number NIP: 9451914942, REGON: 356841330 with the registered office in Kraków 31-464 ul. Wiejska 16a.
2. In case of questions or requests regarding personal data, please contact me at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by mail to the address: Keram Dariusz Marek Kraków 31-464 ul. Wiejska 16a.
3. Keram processes personal data of Customers in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 ("RODO").
5. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the GDPR) .
6. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and
in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process
personal data on the basis of law or for implementation concluded between
parties to the contract.
7. Keram entrusts personal data for processing to service providers who perform specific duties and functions on behalf of Keram. Keram provides data to service providers aimed at: support of the Store website, implementation of services related to direct marketing via e-mail, support of online media channels and social media, implementation of payments related to orders in the store, implementation of services related to data storage, provision of services courier, the implementation of accounting services and the implementation of legal services for Keram. Keram entrusts to the service providers mentioned above only such data as are necessary for the correct performance of services to or on behalf of Keram. In the case of data transfer, Keram ensures that the service provider processes the data in compliance with security requirements, and does not use data for purposes other than the provision of services to Keram.
8. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in
(a) by information entered voluntarily in forms
b) by collecting "cookies".
9. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
10. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the contact information
11. Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
12. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and cease the processing of their data at any time.
14. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not in any way controlled by the service opony4x4.eu These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.